1. Look at your Outgoings and see if there are ways you can cut back on costs and become more efficient.
2. Adapt your products or services to fit a new market
3. Think how your services or products could be made available online
4. Use time at home to improve your skills, take a course online
5. Keep an open mind and stay positive
No one really knows how long the pandemic will take to get over, and during this time things will change, perhaps permanently and we will need to all adapt. Many things will return to normal but we should use our time to adapt and prgress as positively as we can.
Keep calm and carry one 🙂